Introverts don’t get lonely if they don’t socialize with a lot of people, but we do get lonely if we don’t have intimate interactions on a regular basis.
slytherclaw-in-the-snogbox asked: 25: Color of your socks? 71: What makes you nervous? 99: Color of your bedspread?
25. Currently my socks are a grayish color, but I have socks in just about every color. 71. Lots of things actually. Storms, public speaking, performing, and sometimes even being in super public crowded places. 99. My bed spread is purple.
Favorite Movies: The Incredibles 
“No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for… for ten minutes!”
I just want an episode of Doctor Who where the TARDIS translator thing stops working. So when the Doctor goes to speak to his companion he automatically talks in gallifreyan. So he then has to consciously change to English.
And for the whole episode he just speaks with a stupid accent.
I WANT THIS SO MUCH
It’s back oh god, why do you people keep reblogging this? I’m drowning in notifications.
I’M GOING TO CRY
MRS. WEASLEY TURNS TOO
YOU CAN SEE MRS. WEASLEY MOUTH “FRED” AND GEORGE STARTS TO SAY IT TOO.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO WEEP IN A DARK CORNER.
ITS A POST!!!!!! WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS IN POST FORM BEFORE!!!!
iSN’T CONSENT BEAUTIFUL
Best Kiss Cam.
//Absurdly helpful for people writing royal characters and/or characters who interact with royalty and members of the nobility.
this isn’t a guide for your characters it’s a guide on how to address me (( your majesty ))
I hate game night with the engineering graduates
Don’t get me started on Poker Night with the math students.
Monopoly with business majors is the worst
Scrabble with english majors is a nightmare.
i can’t believe those weren’t puns
Don’t forget Pictionary with Art Students.
Words against humanity with sociologist and poli sci students is horrifying
PLAY CLUE WITH INVESTIGATIVE LAW MAJORS AND THEN COME TALK TO ME
BEST POST ON TUMBLR.Idk charades with the drama kids gets intense
Musical chairs with music students. So much senseless violence….
And let’s not forget “The game of Life” with all college students. No one’s prepared. No one wins
"All of my characters are flawed. I don’t think we have a single wholly good or wholly bad person, with the exception of Voldemort."
Get to Know Me
- 1. What is you middle name?
- 2. How old are you?
- 3. What is your birthday?
- 4. What is your zodiac sign?
- 5. What is your favorite color?
- 6. What's your lucky number?
- 7. Do you have any pets?
- 8. Where are you from?
- 9. How tall are you?
- 10. What shoe size are you?
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 12. What was your last dream about?
- 13. What talents do you have?
- 14. Are you psychic in any way?
- 15. Favorite song?
- 16. Favorite movie?
- 17. Who would be your ideal partner?
- 18. Do you want children?
- 19. Do you want a church wedding?
- 20. Are you religious?
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
- 22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
- 24. Baths or showers?
- 25. What color socks are you wearing?
- 26. Have you ever been famous?
- 27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
- 28. What type of music do you like?
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in?
- 32. How big is your house?
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
- 34. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 35. Have you ever tried archery?
- 36. Favorite clean word?
- 37. Favorite swear word?
- 38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 39. Do you have any scars?
- 40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 41. Are you a good liar?
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
- 43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
- 44. Do you have a strong accent?
- 45. What is your favorite accent?
- 46. What is your personality type?
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- 48. Can you curl your tongue?
- 49. Are you an innie or an outie?
- 50. Left or right handed?
- 51. Are you scared of spiders?
- 52. Favorite food?
- 53. Favorite foreign food?
- 54. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 55. Most used phrased?
- 56. Most used word?
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
- 58. Do you have much of an ego?
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
- 60. Do you talk to yourself?
- 61. Do you sing to yourself?
- 62. Are you a good singer?
- 63. Biggest Fear?
- 64. Are you a gossip?
- 65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
- 66. Do you like long or short hair?
- 67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 69. Extrovert or Introvert?
- 70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
- 71. What makes you nervous?
- 72. Are you scared of the dark?
- 73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
- 74. Are you ticklish?
- 75. Have you ever started a rumor?
- 76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- 77. Have you ever drank underage?
- 78. Have you ever done drugs?
- 79. Who was your first real crush?
- 80. How many piercings do you have?
- 81. Can you roll your Rs?"
- 82. How fast can you type?
- 83. How fast can you run?
- 84. What color is your hair?
- 85. What color is your eyes?
- 86. What are you allergic to?
- 87. Do you keep a journal?
- 88. What do your parents do?
- 89. Do you like your age?
- 90. What makes you angry?
- 91. Do you like your own name?
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- 93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
- 94. What are you strengths?
- 95. What are your weaknesses?
- 96. How did you get your name?
- 97. Were your ancestors royalty?
- 98. Do you have any scars?
- 99. Color of your bedspread?
- 100. Color of your room?
and in that moment, a theater full of teenagers and adults burst into tears
this is just a few what I have seen lately
I’M A GUMMY BEAR, YES I’M A GUMMY BEAR, I’M A YUMMY TUMMY LUCKY FUNNY GUMMY BEAR.
oh hell no
We instil hope, again and again.
Page 1 of 623