HE’S ALL GROWED UP
He’s 23 and he looks 16, the fuck bro?
can we just talk about Joss Whedon’s script for the avengers?
there is so much more i can’t even begin
OH MY GOD SOMEONE READ THE WHOLE SCRIPT TO ME LIKE A BEDTIME STORY
jyfdjhsdxmgluykds WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
You did that on purpose!
Yes, I did.
Only on Tumblr could you find advice on being buried alive in the same post as advice on cereal dust.
So daft I had to post
See More Here
My 9 year old nephew just stops and shouts ‘Dr Who!’, pointing at him. The Doctor then lowered his sunglasses, immediately crossed the road and got straight into character. He crouched down and asked him where he could get some decent fish fingers and custard and that we shouldn’t walk round that corner because there’s a rather angry Cyberman after him. My nephew loved this.
A Doctor Who fan and his nephew who spotted Matt Smith on the street
So, you failed at living out your faith in some way yesterday, huh? Didn’t hold your tongue? Didn’t act with love? Didn’t pray enough…or at all?
Well, the good news is - God’s not done with you yet. Every new day brings new opportunities and offers the Master Sculptor another chance to chisel away those rough edges.
Be still and let Him. “David” wasn’t carved in a day.
just press play, you will not regretthis is seriously my favorite post on tumblr
I went to reblog this and the gIF CHANGED SIZE AND IT WAS LIKE WOA IN MY FACE SO MUCH DITTO
*sudden realization that next year is like 3 weeks away*
Hey macklemore can we go thrift shopping
I think it says something that this got three likes on facebook but over 15,000 notes on tumblr.
If you don’t love Ginny Weasley, you’re wrong.
On today’s episode of: scenes that should’ve gone in the FUCKING movie
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
Girls are told to be skinny but not too skinny and to wear makeup but not so much that guys can tell and to dress in revealing clothes but not too revealing or else you’re a slut and a hundred other contradictory standards so I think guys can deal with being made fun of for wearing fedoras
And my last post about the ice I swear! We’re supposed to have freezing fog tomorrow.
Page 1 of 468